We offer four main types of membership packages:
- Go all in — gold membership
- Pay as you play — silver membership
- Storage (Eastbourne)
- paddle pass( Cuckmere)
For gold and silver memberships we have a range of tariffs. These include: junior (6 to 16 yrs); student (16+ in full time education); adult; and family (2 adults + 2 juniors + option to add more juniors).
Benefits of Silver and Gold membership include:
- Regular weekend and weekday sessions for windsurfing and sailing (eastbourne)
- Discounted 1-to-1 tuition
- Use of club equipment
- discounted Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) hire
- Use of carpark and facilities (eastbourne) during opening hours
* Silver members must pay £15.50 per person before the session (£5 if using entirely their own equipment). Standup paddleboard hire available for just £5 per session.
** Up to 2 adults 2 children (must be related) additional juniors added @ £205pp.
We now accept monthly payment by direct debit, we will require equivalent 2 months deposit and you can spread the rest of your annual fee out over the season from March to October.
Cuckmere paddle pass – unlimited hire*
buy a pass for the whole season. Our hire season runs from April 1 to end of October 26. You can take out a SUP or sit on top kayak on the meanders.
*subject to availability and opening times, for use onsite only, max 2 hours hire in any one day.
How to become a member
We accept payment over the phone. So give us a call, or drop by in person, and we’ll set up your membership on the spot.
Racing series and training sessions.
Our racing series will be running twice in the season. Our summer racing series is 14 July to the 25 August and winter racing series will be running 9 September 14 October.for those with stage 2 (adults level 1) and above. The cost for this will be £100 per person. (*discounts available for members)
Interclub regattas will also be running from
Pevensey Bay SC:
Dates TBC (participants will start at Buzz and sail down and back)
Newhaven & Seaford SC:
cost: £10 per event.
Got some questions? Then please call